1.an optical element (the lens), a chemical element (the film) and a mechanical element (the camera body itself
3.To increase or decrease the amount of light passing through the lens
4.a sealed box with a shutter that opens and closes between the lens and film
5.Film speed,aperture, shutter speed
6. low film speed beacuse it captures less light
7. 1-4...... 1. In the first step of processing, the film is placed in developing agent that is actually a reducing agent. Given the chance, the reducing agent will convert all the silver ions into silver metal. Those grains that have latent-image sites will develop more rapidly. With the proper control of temperature, time and agitation, grains with latent images will become pure silver. The unexposed grains will remain as silver-halide crystals.
2. The next step is to complete the developing process by rinsing the film with water, or by using a "stop" bath that arrests the development process.
3. The unexposed silver-halide crystals are removed in what is called the fixing bath. The fixer dissolves only silver-halide crystals, leaving the silver metal behind.
4. In the final step, the film is washed with water to remove all the processing chemicals. The film strip is dried, and the individual exposures are cut into negatives.
8. ill finish tmrw